Check EPF balance by UAN number and password
If you have UAN number, you can check your EPF balance via UAN on the official page of EPF. Universal Account Number based member portal is launched by EPFO to provide a unique number to every EPF member. The UAN number does not change even while you change company.
Use the link to access the UAN Member page of Employees Provident Fund Organization http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/ and login with your EPFO UAN number and password.
Download EPF Passbook with UAN
To download EPF passbook statement, you have to login with your bank account number and document number. To activate your UAN, refer to your post on UAN status.
Once you activate your UAN, you can download EPF passbook to know your monthly PF contribution. With EPF passbook, you will know your EPF balance in details. It will show your contribution as well employer’s contribution. The final balance in your account will be updated monthly.
Download EPF Passbook (without UAN)
If you do not have UAN activation, you can still get your passbook to know the monthly EPF balance. You need to follow these simple steps to download your EPF passbook from EPFO member portal:
- Visit the EPFO member portal link: http://members.epfoservices.in/
- Register yourself at this portal using your document number. To register yourself, click on the link- ‘Click here to register’.
- You can use any identity number for registration. I.e. Aadhar card number, PAN card number, Passport number, Ration card number, Voter ID card no., Bank Account no. or Driving License number.
- Select the document from the drop down list.
- Fill all the details i.e. enter your document number, date of birth, name as in this document, mobile number, and email id.
- Enter captcha code as show and click on Get Pin.
- You will immediately receive Pin number on your mobile.
- Check the small box for ‘I Agree’.
- Enter the Pin number to activate your registration.
Now login the member portal using the document number and mobile number. After login, you can view your EPF account passbook online. You will also get an SMS alert every month on your phone when e-Passbook is available on this portal. EPF online paymentcan also be checked through the official portal. Direct login of EPFO is given here.
Linking Aadhaar card & Pan card with EPF account
This feature only available for UAN activated members. so those members can update address, pan number, and aadhaar card online at UAN members portal.
- first of all, login or register at http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in, once your UAN number activated.
- you can update all your KYC details, Tax details online.
- check below path to update aadhaar number and PAN.
- epfo>>services>>employee>>update>>KYCS>>selcts document>>Aadhaar/ PAN>>
- Document Type>> proof identity / Proof of adress>> Document number >>(enter aadhaar / pan number>>
- select the document to upload to the epf portal.
- once you updated the details its take up to 15 days to process your request.